EMB170 Captain - EMB190 Captain - Air AstanaCAE Parc Aviation are currently seeking experienced EMB170/190 Captains for an exciting contract with the national flag carrier of Kazakhstan, Air Astana.Founded in 2001 and part owned by BAE Systems, Air Astana has gone from strength to strength ever since. Operating a fleet of B757, B767, A320 and EMB190 and with plans for continuous growth into the future they a currently seeking Captains to help develop their operation further.Presently they have an urgent requirement for EMB170/90 Captains offering very attractive terms and conditions to include the following:
- Commuting & Non Commuting Contracts
- Excellent Basic Salary
- 3 Year contract
- Per Diems
- Travel Allowance
- Housing Allowance
- Fantastic Completion Bonus
Screenings are taking place each month in Europe.In order to apply you must meet the below minimum requirements:
- Total Time of at least 4500 hours
- Total PIC time of at least 1000 hours
- Total EMB170/190 PIC time of at least 500 hours
- Last flight within the last 12 months
- Candidates who have flown on the E170/190 within the last 36 months will also be considered, depending on their overall experience
For further details please contact Brian O'Farrell today on either of the below:Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone:+353 1 816 1722
CAE Parc Aviation are currently seeking A320 First Officers for an exciting contract with the national flag carrier of Ireland, Aer Lingus.
This is a contract position with successful candidates being based in Dublin, ireland and employed with CAE Parc. Successful pilots will be operating to Europe and North America from DUB.
The roster is 5 days on, 3 days off.
In order to apply, candidates must meet the below minimum requirements:
- Valid A320 type rating in license
- EASA Licence and Class 1 Medical certificate.
- EU passport.
- ICAO level 5 English.
- 250 hours on the A320.
- 800 hours total time.
- Date of last flight on type within the last 12 months.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of Europe's most established and expanding Airbus operators. To begin your Aer Lingus application, contact me today at email@example.com and include a copy of your CV.
CAE Parc Aviation is an Equal Opportunities Employer.