Ferry Flight Services
Your Aircraft On Time, Anywhere.
We are the experts in providing flight crew and logistical support for all the following operations globally:
- Aircraft Delivery Ferry Flights
- Demonstration and Acceptance Flights
- Post-Maintenance Check Flights
- Demonstration Flight Observations
We carefully select our crew for each flight. All our crew members have extensive experience in operating on behalf of major international airlines and are always highly experienced and current on the relevant aircraft type.
This expertise combined with fully managed and resourced solutions makes CAE Parc Aviation the clear choice for Aircraft Movement Services.
Our operations team is available 24/7 for your support
T: +353 1 816 1770
Ferry Flight Managed Services 24/7
You may select from a menu of options in any combination to suit your individual needs:
- Experienced cockpit crew
- Cost-effective positioning of crew to and from assignment
- Cost-effective arrangement of crew hotel accommodation
- Full flight planning, flight monitoring and actual flight progress reporting
- Departure / Arrival clearances
- Over – fly permissions
- Visa and security clearance support
- Emissions Trading Scheme (ETS) Compliance Service for all relevant operations
- Reduced Vertical Separation Minima (RVSM) Approval
- Ground Handling support
- Trip – kits
- Cost-efficient Fuel uplift (we contract the services of multiple international fuel providers
- Isle of Man
- Guernsey / Channel Islands (2REG)
CAE Parc Aviation Ferry Flight services can potentially operate under any aircraft registry worldwide with appropriate crew validations. Please contact us to explore your options.