CAE Parc Aviation is an EASA and Bermuda DCA Approved CAMO, focused on the provision of continuing airworthiness management services for large commercial aircraft transitioning between lease operators.
Our specialists have over 100 years of combined experience managing projects and aircraft transitions worldwide. Our team works with airlines, leasing companies, MROs and aviation authorities to seamlessly manage airworthiness requirements and keep our clients' aircraft in-compliance and in-service.
CAE Parc CAMO holds Part M Subpart G and I approvals for the following aircraft types with further additions in the pipeline:
- Airbus A300/A300-600
- Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321
- Airbus A330-200/300
- ATR 42/72
- BAe 146/Avro RJ
- Boeing B737-300/400/500/600/700/800/900
- Boeing B767-200/300/400
- Boeing B747-400
- Boeing B777-200/300
- Embraer EMB-135/145
- Embraer ERJ-170/175/190/195
- EASA / Irish Aviation Authority Approval ref IE.MG.0108
- Bermuda DCA Approval ref BDA/CAMO/127
- Guernsey DCA Approval ref 2-Reg 39.8
- Cayman Islands CAACI Approval ref 071-CAY-CAMO-2016
- Other approvals include our Part 21 DOA for our design services and our Part 145 Borescope service.