Sales Executive - Asia
- Job Reference:
- Job Title: Sales Executive - Asia
- Last Updated:
- Job Type:
- Location: Asia - TBD
- Contact Person: Madeleine Woods
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Telephone: +353 1 816 1784
The Company: CAE Parc Aviation is the global leader in the provision of recruitment and technical services to the aviation industry. Operating in over 40 countries worldwide we support airlines, OEMs and the leasing community from our seven international offices. With over 1,300 contractors working with us at any one time we support household names and you will be working with aviation leaders on a global scale. As part of the CAE Group you will be joining a team of highly experienced aviation experts who are the global leaders in aviation training, recruitment and simulation offering insight into one of the world’s most exciting industries. If you want to expand your horizons and work in an exciting growing industry read on. POSITION SUMMARY: CAE Parc Aviation as part of CAE Inc., provide aviation personnel and services to airlines and aviation support organisations around the world. Currently we provide more than 1,400 personnel to 70 clients in 40 different countries. CAE Parc Aviation continues to grow and expand their service offering to clients. As a result of continued growth, we are seeking applications for the role of Sales Executive, based in Dublin. This position is ideally suited to an experienced sales professional who has proven experience in selling complex solutions and has proven commercial abilities. Previous recruitment and/or aviation experience would be a distinct advantage but is not essential.
- Actively sell the full breadth of CAE Parc Aviation’s services to airlines in the Asia
- Manage the entire sales process from opportunity identification stage to contract signature.
- Achieve sales and margin targets.
- Develop and implement focused sales campaigns.
- Work cross functionally with colleagues in the CAE group to develop and sell multi-service solutions
- Build strong C-level and Operational Management relationships across the aviation industry to develop and close new sales opportunities
- Monitor industry trends and use these to develop new services and solutions for CAE Parc Aviation customers
- Proven solution sales experience.
- Proven experience of successfully working to targets.
- Have a broad awareness and understanding of the aviation industry.
- Proven commercial acumen and ability to use this in real life scenario.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Proven ability to work cross functionally and with different nationalities & cultures.
- Proven enthusiasm, character and skills required to motivate others.
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to work effectively under pressure and deal with multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills.
- Willingness to travel widely, often at short notice.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven individual to join a multi award winning company which is the global leader in its field. Applicants should send their CV and supporting letter by email to email@example.com.