CAE Parc Aviation are now accepting application for VP Technical on behalf of a client based in Eastern Europe.
- Leadership, supervision, and management of:
- CAMO, including engineering, planning, airworthiness review and MCC functions;
- spare parts supply chain — procurement, repairs, stock, warehouse and logistics;
- Part 145 activities;
- fleet maintenance — C checks, LDG/ENG/APU shop visits;
- Acting as the Nominated Postholder for Part M activities;
- Implementation and maintenance of processes related to quality, safety and security;
- Preparation, analysis and negotiation of various agreements, related to the activities listed above;
- Participation in fleet management;
- Preparation and control of the relevant part of the company’s budget;
- Effective and timely cost control within the areas of responsibility.
- A degree in Aeronautical/Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic/Avionics Engineering or other studies relevant to the maintenance of aircraft/aircraft components;
- Relevant management experience in a similar organization;
- Experience in and knowledge of contracting of maintenance and other maintenance-related services and supply;
- Comprehensive knowledge of PART-M, PART-145, Air-OPS, IOSA, and any associated requirements and procedures;
- Knowledge of maintenance methods;
- Knowledge of relevant type(s) of aircraft;
- Practical experience and expertise in the application of aviation safety standards and safe operating practices;
- Familiarity with Quality Systems;
- Knowledge of budgeting and cost-control processes.