CAE Parc Aviation are presently accepting applications for a Technical Operations Analyst for one of our high-tier clients based in Shannon, Co. Clare.
Job: Technical Operations Analyst
Location: Shannon, Co. Clare
Contract term: Contract - 24 months
Salary: Competitive and commensurate with experience
Start Date: March 2019 time-frame
Reporting to: Operations Technical Manager
Essential Responsibilities include:
- Updating monthly utilisations on system.
- Admin for extranet customers account. e.g. Registration / Lost passwords.
- Verification of zero utilisation assets.
- Reversal of incorrectly reported utilisations.
- Reconciliations of maintenance funds.
- Review of contract and lease amendments regarding maintenance escalations.
- Organising escalation information
- Completion of maintenance escalation to customer.
- Reviewing maintenance rates and accounts.
- Control and organising of documents around maintenance lease adjustments.
- Assisting in ad hoc queries from auditors.
Qualifications/Requirements Basic Qualifications:
- Aeronautical engineering or maths degree or similar.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to manage a high-volume workload and prioritise.
- Strong mathematically
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work well within a team environment.
- Professional approach and attitude in communication to customers and the team.
- Unrestricted work authorization in Ireland/EU
- Location: Shannon Ireland (no relocation expenses).
- Commercial aircraft leasing experience.
- Proven ability to work to a very high standard with strong organisational skills and an ability to work to tight deadlines with quick turnaround times.
- Proven ability to work as part of a small, independent, pro-active team and handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and oral and strong diagnostic skills.
Please send CV and cover note by email to Mr James Power, Key Account Manager, Aircraft Leasing Services @ email@example.com.
CAE Parc Aviation is an Equal Opportunities Employer.