CAE Parc Aviation are now accepting applications for a role of Powerplant Engineer to be based in Shannon.
Purpose:Member of a regionalised technical team with responsibility for technical management and marketing support of assigned Company engine assets. This role will be based in Shannon.
Key Result Areas– Asset ManagementResponsible for managing assigned engine assets, when on lease to customers or in storage. Liaison with customers, OEM’s, MRO’s, regulators and other external agencies regarding delivery/redelivery, inspection, maintenance, warranty, shipping/storage and other technical aspects of engine asset management.
– Project ManagementResponsible for managing assigned projects relating to the acquisition, lease delivery & redelivery, maintenance and disposal of assigned engine assets, as required.
– Technical Records ManagementResponsible for collating, reviewing and archiving technical records of assigned engines to ensure conformance with aviation authority requirements and expected market standards.
– Maintain Technical DatabasesResponsible for updating technical databases for engine assets and the various engine types utilised by the Company, particularly relating to the Company engine management control system, AD requirements, key SB’s and maintenance costs / intervals.
– Marketing SupportResponsible for providing technical-commercial support to sales personnel including advice on appropriate maintenance reserve rates and redelivery requirements, term sheet / contract negotiation support, projections of future engine condition and maintenance reserve cash flows.
– Team SupportProvide support to less experienced members of the team in the management of engine assets and provision of marketing support to sales personnel. This function includes providing support to the manager of the team with regard to managing the team’s workload, performance and development.