CAE Parc Aviation are presently accepting applications for the role of Maintenance Planning Supervisor with our client based in Latvia.
- Prepare and issue all scheduled aircraft maintenance in accordance with maintenance programmes
- To manage and supervise the process of planning
- Control of maintenance status of the aircraft
- Control of work ordering process
- Control of the release to service statements, after the base maintenance
- To manage and maintain the Aircraft Continuing Airworthiness Record System
- To transfer aircraft airworthiness records, when applicable
- Experienced with good sound knowledge of Aircraft Maintenance planning
- Ability to lead team
- Sufficient knowledge to interpret maintenance requirements into maintenance tasks
- At least 2 years of experience with an air carrier, commercial operator, one year in supervisory capacity
- Good knowledge of EASA rules and regulations, Part-145 and Part-M
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Good knowledge and experience in operating computer software programs, handling computer data and information.