CAE Parc Aviation are now assisting a Scandinavian based client with the recruitment of Maintenance Planning Engineer.
The Maintenance Planning function within CAMO is responsible for planning aircraft, engine and component maintenance for the client’s fleet in a safe and cost effective manner. The planning function is part of the Maintenance Planning and Control Department and employs 42 persons working closely with the rest of Technical Operations, Network, Operation Control, Finance, and suppliers.
Position: Maintenance Planning EngineerJob description
- Prepare and issue all scheduled aircraft maintenance in accordance with maintenance programs;
- Control of maintenance status of the aircraft;
- Control of the release to service statements, after the base maintenance;
- Control of work ordering process;
- To manage and maintain the Aircraft Continuing Airworthiness Record System;
- To transfer aircraft airworthiness records, when applicable.
- Minimum of 2 years similar experience
- Aviation / Engineering education (degree is beneficial)
- Fluent in English (knowledge in other languages is a plus)
- Independent and dedicated with strong communication skills