CAE Parc Aviation is currently accepting applications for a dual role of Maintenance / Continuing Airworthiness Manager to be based in Ireland.
- Postholder CAMO & Part 145 & ARC signatory duties.
- Manage and lead a team of maintenance professionals.
- Development and monitor compliance status of maintenance programmes.
- Amendments and revisions of various maintenance programmes to the Irish Aviation Authority.
- Review and apply all relevant Airworthiness Directives and Service Bulletins.
- Effective management of defects and ensuring they are rectified or deferred as appropriate.
- Key influencer in business development and management strategies in respect of the maintenance department.
- Leadership role in Health and Safety, Risk Analysis and assessment of personnel performance.
- Experience in a similar position
- Experience in maintenance planning
- Part 66 EASA licence holder or Engineering degree
- Detailed knowledge of EASA Part M and Part 145 regulations.
- Excellent command of the English language (both spoken and written).