B1/B2 Licensed Engineer
Permanent, Location: Frankfurt Main, Germany
CAE Parc Aviation are looking to appoint a Licensed Engineer for an airline based in Frankfurt Main, Germany.
You will be responsible to the Maintenance Manager in charge of the maintenance and control of the maintenance of the fleet.
- Carry out maintenance work on the aircraft
- Compliance with all relevant valid regulations and within the framework of the qualifications obtained
- Technical instruction, coordination and control of the maintenance work of other employees
- Temporary assignments at maintenance stations in Germany and abroad
- Takeover of specific special tasks and missions
Qualifications & Experience:
- Holding an EASA Part 66 license (B1 or B1 / B2) with a type rating on B757 or B767
- Previous experience in line maintenance
- Driving license
- Good level of English
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work in a team