Borescope Inspector Role
CAE Parc Aviation is an approved independent borescope organisation. We hold EASA Part 145 (IE. 145.072) and FAA (7EPY673C) approvals. Our highly experienced, regionally based teams can carry out borescope inspections (dual release) on a worldwide basis.
We are looking for suitable candidates to join our Team of Borescope inspectors in Asia.
The latest technology in borescope equipment can be provided, Borescope Inspectors providing their own appropriate borescope equipment will be suitably compensated.
Full time and part time positions.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the ideal candidate will be capable of operating autonomously in the region, must have borescope inspection experience and formal training on some or all of the following engines and APUs: General Electric CF6, Pratt & Whitney 4000, International Aero Engines (IAE) V2500, CFM International CFM56-3 /-5/-7B, CF 6, APS 3200, Pratt & Whitney GTCP 331, Allied Signal 131-9.
- Approach work with a “can-do” attitude and a sense of commitment to both team and customer objectives
- Strong communication and customer relation skills
- Possess a desire to learn and grow with advancing technology
- Handle time-sensitive tasks and maintain a schedule within operationally challenging environments
- Excellent attention to detail
- Capable of working independently
- Have experience using GE borescope equipment
- Be proficient in written and oral English
- Applicants with Borescope Inspection experience and formal training on some or all of the following engines and APUs are also desirable: General Electric CF34 Series, Pratt & Whitney JT8D Pratt & Whitney 100 Series, Pratt & Whitney 150A, Pratt & Whitney 206 & 207, Pratt & Whitney PT6A-67, Pratt & Whitney PT6B-67, Pratt & Whitney PT6C-67, LEAP Series, , GEnx B1 & B2, GE 90 Series, International Aero Engines (IAE) V2500, Rolls Royce RB211, Rolls Royce Trent 700/800/900/ 1000/XWB, Rolls Royce AE3007, Honeywell Allied Signal GTCP 36, APS 2000, APS 2300, APS 3200, APS 5000, and Pratt & Whitney 901.
Excellent remuneration is on offer for the right candidate.
If you are interested in the position, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
"CAE Parc Aviation is an Equal Opportunities Employer.