CAE Parc Aviation are now accepting applications for a role of B1 / B2 Training Specialist based in the Ireland.
- Providing technical training to all Part 145 and Part M staff as required
- Developing, preparing and maintaining technical training courses
- Engaging in and promoting the use of E learning as a platform
- Ensuring training material/handouts are available for all courses
- Ensuring that all training records are accurately maintained in AMOS
- Ad hoc duties
- Current EASA Part 66 B1 or B2 licence
- Familiar with Airbus fleet, ideal candidate will have a current airbus rating
- Proven ability to influence lead and deliver
- Knowledge of AMOS
- IT Literacy with advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Must be prepared to undertake continuing professional development in order to maintain currency.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Eligible to live and work in the EU