CAE Parc Aviation are currently seeking rated and non-rated First Officers on B767.
This contract offers you the opportunity to fly destinations across Asia and the US and one of the best remuneration packages on the market together with a great work life balance.
Along with a lucrative salary, you’ll receive confirmed business class flights to and from your home country each month and 10 consecutive days off and 2 commuting days per month with the option of back-to-back time off so you can spend more time at home with your family.
Ever successful, the airline will continue to expand over the next four years and take delivery of new aircraft 787, giving you the opportunity to transition to a new aircraft type
Position: Rated or Non Rated B767 First OfficerDuration of Contract: 5 YearsBase of Operation: Narita (Tokyo), Japan
- Possibility of Command Upgrade
- Progression onto B787 starting from 2019
- Training salary - $7,162 basic + per diem + accommodation + pension + insurance
- Up to 5th year - $8,885 basic + per diem + accommodation allowance + pension + experience pay + commuting allowance/tickets + insurance
- Annual bonus: $25,000 per year *No Bonus paid to First Officers in their first 3 fiscal year of service. First Officers are paid their first annual bonus in their 4th fiscal years of service. Partial fiscal years are counted only in the first year of service.
- Completion bonus: $18,000
- Guaranteed 12 consecutive days off per month
- Confirmed return business class tickets between Tokyo and your home OR an additional $2000 per month if you wish to fly elsewhere if you wish to travel during your days off
- 24 days annual leave
- Continuous support for CAE Parc from their offices based in Japan
- 10 consecutive days off per month plus 2 travel days
If this position looks of interest please hit the reply button to receive more information. You can email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 1 5042509
CAE Parc Aviation is an Equal Opportunities Employer.