Trusted for over 40 years, CAE Parc Aviation is the global leader in the provision of aviation personnel and support services. We expertly match the skills and talent of aviation personnel worldwide with the specialized demands of a fast-growing aviation industry.
CAE Parc Aviation is currently seeking Learjet Captain & First Officers for one of our Mid-west clients located approximately 90 miles west of Milwaukee. ATP preferred, no type rating required.
Don't miss out on this opportunity!!!
Our client operates a world-class organization offering an amazing schedule, competitive base salary, health plan, life insurance, disability, vision, dental, Paid Time Off (PTO), matching 401K, pension, bonus/gain sharing program, tuition reimbursement, and relocation benefits (to those who qualify). MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be authorized to live/work in the US to be considered
- Must have a current First Class medical certificate
- 1,500 Total Time preferred
- 500 PIC hours
- 500 Multi
- Previous Part 135 experience
- Must be located within 45 minutes of the base location or be willing to permanently relocate
- Must be detail-oriented and provide exceptional customer service
- Must have no FAA violations within the last 5 years
Apply today and one of our Recruiting Consultants will contact you with more details!