CAE Parc Aviation are seeking ATR42/72 Captain on behalf of Stobart for a permanent contract with the airline. The airline is also offering a commuting contract with an Irish base.
- Duration: Permanent contract with the airline
- Screening: Ongoing dates available in Dublin at SimTech with tickets & accommodation provided up to EUR400.
- Base: Dublin and Cork
- Option 1, A fixed roster pattern with 23 days of annual leave per year pro rata.
- Option 2, 6 weeks on duty, followed by 2 weeks off duty, inclusive of all annual leave
- Option 3: 2 weeks on duty, followed by 2 weeks off duty, inclusive of all annual leave
- EASA licence, with valid ATR42/72 Rating
- EASA 1st Class Unrestricted Medical
- Total of 2,500 hours flying
- Total of 500 hours PIC time on ATR Fleet
- Date of Last Flight within last 12 months
- Minimum of ICAO Level 5 English Language Proficiency
- EEC Passport Holder
- No History of Incidents or Accidents
If you are interested in this assignment, please contact Aleksandra: email@example.com
“CAE Parc Aviation is an Equal Opportunities Employer.