CAE Parc Aviation have the pleasure to recruit Embraer 170/190 Captains on behalf of our client Kenya Airways based in Nairobi.
Kenya Airways, is the flag carrier airline of Kenya. Their head office is located in Embakasi, Nairobi, with its hub at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
Kenya Airways is part of the Sky Team group and currently operates a fleet of 33 aircraft to 53 destinations.
The Ideal candidate must possess as a minimum:
- Minimum 4000 total hours including 2000 hours PIC plus 500 hrs on Type
- Must be current on Type
- ATPL and Instrument rating
In addition, to excel in our team, you will have these competencies: -
- ELP 4
- Sound judgment
- Ability to lead
- Ability to work effectively with people of different nationalities/cultural backgrounds
- Customer oriented approach
- Excellent communicator
- High level of integrity and team spirit.
For more information please contact email@example.com or call 00353 1504 25 16
CAE Parc Aviation is an Equal Opportunities Employer.