CAE Parc Aviation are now accepting applications for a role of Chief Pilot based in Lebanon.
- Deputizing for Director of Flight Operations during his absence
- Ensuring the functioning of the Quality, Safety and Security Management System within the Flight Operations Department;
- Coordinating safety issues between Flight Operations and Director of Maintenance. Maintenance Provider, Operations Services, Human Resources, Ground Handling (pax, cargo and dangerous goods when applicable). Manufacturer (AFM/AOM, operational and safety communication) regulatory agencies. Coordination includes:
- Line operations policies, rules, instructions and procedures;
- Flight crew training;
- Technical Operations material (Performance, Navigation, Fleet configuration and equipment).
- Maintaining crew discipline in all Technical and Operational matters;
- To cooperate with the Director of maintenance system ensuring that the technical status of the company aeroplanes is kept on a high level;
- Devising Flight Crew Standards, Operating techniques, Procedures and Training Programs and ensuring that they are complied with and adhered to;
- Maintaining up-to-date all Procedures and Techniques for line crews;
- Developing and introducing new Flight Crew Training Methods and Aeroplane Operating Procedures in line with new trends and regulatory requirements;
- Checking and assuring the proper qualifications and competence of all Flight Crew members;
- Supervising the licensing and training of new cadets;
- Participating in regular assessments of the safety of the aeroplane’s interior Installation (flight deck and cabin);
- Control the flight documents;
- Executing other duties as requested by director of Flight Operations
- Previous experience in a management position, ideally in a postholder capacity
- Valid ATPL with a current 737 NG rating
- 1st class medical
- TRI / TRE is desirable but not essential
- Must be willing to be based in Lebanon
Please note that this is a flying position.