We are delighted to inform you that CAE Parc Aviation are currently recruiting for B787 Captain & TRI on behalf of our client, Biman Bangladesh Airlines.
**Assessment dates available ASAP with IMMEDIATE START DATES in July**
Duration: 6-month renewable
Base: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Roster: 6 weeks on, 2 weeks off
- Overtime allowance
- Per diem
- Hotel accommodation and ground transportation provided during contract period
- FOC ticket benefits available on network
To apply for this position, all candidates must meet the requirements below:
- Minimum flying experience: 5,000 total hours
- Minimum PIC flying experience: 2,500 hours
- Minimum PIC flying hours experience on type: 700 hours with current IR check/PPC
- Current on B787, with at least three takes-off and landings within the preceding 90 days or in a flight simulator approved for the purpose.
- Class 1 Medical Check
- Minimum ICAO level 4 English Proficiency
- Must hold the requite training qualification with at least 500 instructional hours on type for TRI
If you are interested and would like to proceed, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
We look forward to hearing from you!
CAE Parc Aviation is an Equal Opportunities Employer.