Turkish Airlines via CAE Parc Aviation want to hear from you! As part of their on-going, extensive expansion Turkish Airlines are recruiting for narrow-body Captains on the A320 and B737NG. Turkish Airlines currently operates 333 aircraft, with 200+ on order which are to be delivered between now and 2023.
Turkish Airlines are now servicing more routes than any airline in the world. This is a great opportunity to become part of the Turkish Airlines family which is growing from strength to strength. Some of the benefits include:
- A permanent contract
- Fixed roster of 4+3+1 off duty & on request 5+2+1 off duty
- Great travel benefits allowing European candidates to commute home easily
- Health insurance and loss of licence insurance
Assessments are held in Istanbul for 3 days and take place every month. Flights and accommodation are provided in order to attend.
Some of the minimum requirements include:
- 5,500 total hours
- 3,000 hours on aircraft over 27Ts
- 500 PIC hours on the B737NG
- Flown 250 hours as PIC within the last 12 months
If you are interested in hearing more about this great opportunity, please contact Amy firstname.lastname@example.org or on +353 1 816 1757
CAE Parc Aviation is an Equal Opportunities Employer.