CAE Parc Aviation are now recruiting Dash 8 Q400 Direct Entry Captains on behalf of our latest European airline client, Air Baltic.
This is an opportunity for Non-Type Rated Captains and Type Rated First Officers who have more that 3000 TT to become a Q400 captain! airBaltic also guarantees an upgrade on the brand new A220 after 1,5 years of employment.
The roster pattern for this contract is fixed 5/4 5/3.
This is a permanent contract offering a competitive salary package and the opportunity to work with a stable and established, innovative and developing European airline.
In order to be considered, all candidates must meet the following minimum experience and qualifications:
- Minimum of 3000 hours total time
- 1500+ hours on CS-25 aircraft type
- Type Rated First Officers or Captains should have a valid Q400 Type Rating and flying experience on this aircraft type
- Valid EASA ATPL
- Valid EASA Class 1 Medical
- No History of Incidents or Accidents
- EU Passport or right to live and work in Europe
For much more information and to apply, please contact Clare Hall at Clare.email@example.com or +353 1 8892526.
CAE Parc Aviation is an Equal Opportunities Employer.