CAE Parc Aviation is pleased to announce that we are recruiting experienced A320 First Officers on behalf of our client Jetstar Japan. The Airline currently operates a fleet of 20 A320 aircraft, and plans to grow this number over the coming years.
A 3 year renewable contract is on offer with a Tokyo base. A commuting roster of 20 days on, 10 days off per month is available, as well as a non-commuting roster.
Some of the benefits of the package include:
- Full basic salary paid from commencement of salary.
- Productivity Pay for every hour over 60 hours block per month
- Sign on bonus
- Annual Bonus
- Per Diem
- Layover Allowance
- Accommodation Allowance
- Commuting allowance
- Ground Transportation and Air Transportation provided
- 20 days annual leave
- Sick leave
- 2,000 hours' total flight time
- 1000 hours' on the A320 family
- Date of last flight on type within the last 6 months
- Valid ATPL
- 250+ PIC hours on any aircraft OR 250+ hours including 70 hours as PIC and the remaining as PICUS/P1 Under Supervision OR 500 hours as PICUS/P1 Under Supervision