CAE Parc Aviation are presently accepting applications for a 12-month temporary Company Secretarial Paralegal Assignment for one of our high-tier clients based in Shannon, Co. Clare.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Sunday 5th May 2019.
Job: Company Secretarial Paralegal (12-month temporary contract role)
Location: Shannon, Co. Clare
Contract term: Contract - 12 months
Salary: Competitive and commensurate with experience
Start Date: May / June 2019
Reporting to: SVP & Manager – Global Legal Services
As a Company Secretarial Paralegal, the successful applicant will be an integral part of the Client Legal team, supporting the Legal Department in all processes associated with the Company Secretarial Paralegal function in the business.
Essential Responsibilities include:
- Assist in maintaining up to date Company books, registers & filings
- Assist with company secretarial document reviews & updating various legal databases
- Assist with completing filings with the Irish Companies Registration Office
- Collating documentation in respect of KYC requests for the various Client entities
- Collate documentation required for corporate certificates, including signature specimens, board minutes, up to date directors and secretary lists and power of attorney;
- Interact with the Legal Department, Sourcing, and external law firms in connection with legal billing and payment processes relating to company secretarial work;
- Assist in obtaining required signatures for legal documents from directors or other authorised signatories of the Irish entities of the Client and some foreign (non-US) subsidiaries;
- Assist with preparing documents, including powers of attorney;
- Arranging for notarisation and apostilling (where required);
- Updating company letterheads;
- Preparing cover letters and packages for couriers;
Logging receipt of original documents to central legal repository and collating originals for distribution/Client library; and Provide support to Corporate Governance team with ad-hoc projects and other related initiatives
Qualifications/Requirements Basic Qualifications:
- A nationally recognized undergraduate degree at a minimum, with a very good understanding of Irish legal administrative and company secretarial standards.
- Minimum of 4 years relevant legal / paralegal experience.
- Prior experience in the aviation and/or aircraft leasing industry.
- Developed computer skills, particularly Word and PowerPoint.
- Unrestricted work authorization in Ireland/EU
- Location: Shannon Ireland (no relocation expenses)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and oral and strong diagnostic skills.
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral.
- Detail oriented with strong organization skills
- Able to exercise initiative, prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Experience of Corporate Governance matters advantageous
- Proven ability to work as part of a small, independent, pro-active team and handle sensitive and confidential information.
Please send CV and cover note by email to Ms. Bernie Kelly, Operations Manager, Aircraft Leasing Services @ email@example.com.
Shortlisted applicants must be available for interview in the CAE Parc Aviation Dublin office in Santry, Dublin 17, week beginning 6th May 2019.