Do you like networking and meeting people from all over the world? Are you self managed with an entrepreneurial spirit? Do you enjoy negotiating deals and working in target driven environments? If your answer was “Yes” then keep reading!
Reporting to the Recruitment Manager, your primary role is to find best commercial pilots for our clients. Working on the Pilot Recruitment team, you will screen and headhunt suitable candidates, conduct interviews and manage the complete process up and until start date.
Here at CAE Parc Aviation, we empower our recruiters. We encourage creativity, we want our team to build and foster relationships with the candidates and clients alike. We work as team.We celebrate our successes.
Job Type / Category
Work within recruitment team to deliver high quality, reactive service
- Develop your business knowledge and recruitment skills to engage with active and passive job seekers, updating and maintaining the candidate database.
- Source candidates proactively:
- Contribute and develop strategic sourcing plans and content, continuously striving to improve social media presence, working closely with our marketing team.
- Create imaginative and compelling job offers for job seekers.
- Develop talent pools for future sales plans, ahead of immediate requirements.
- Actively support administrative procedures of the client screening process:
- Screen all applications for relevant candidates.
- Collate and process documentation. An attention to detail here is important.
- Present candidates to client and make hiring recommendations.
- Assist and prepare the candidate through client interview process.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 3rd level qualified preferable.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- 6 months+ of recruiting experience, identifying, sourcing, screening, interviewing and closing candidates at all levels.
- A proven ability to learn quickly.
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken. This job will involve large amount of telephone time. An ability to upsell our business and our clients to prospective candidates & customers is a must.
- Are you hungry for career development? We want people who want to excel in (what we think) is the most exciting industry!
- Positive, tenacious, outgoing, fun, hungry for success..
We offer a competitive salary as well as a range of benefits including:
- Competitive Bonus/Commission structure.
- Up to 25 days holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- Company mobile phone and laptop.
- Flexible working hours.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven individual to join a multi award winning company which is the global leader in its field.
Applicants should send their CV and supporting letter.
CAE Parc Aviation is an equal opportunities employer
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent