AIRLINE CREW CONTROLLERAirline crew controller experience is requiredSwords, Dublin
You will be a real team player, have an aviation background, ideally understand the airline industry in terms of shift patterns, rostering and FTLs. If this sounds like you, read on:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensuring that crew resources are managed in compliance with statutory regulations
- Prioritising safety and punctuality in all crewing decisions
- Thorough and in-depth knowledge of FTLs
- Co-ordination of crew hotel and transport requirements
- Having a working knowledge of crew agreements and roster policies
- Maintaining excellent communications with the crew and relevant managers
- Thorough knowledge and management of crew training requirements on the live roster
- Adherence to departmental procedures
- Maintaining the integrity of the airlines flying plan.
- Previous experience as a Crew Controller is certainly preferred but we'll offer on the job training too
- Knowledge of the aviation industry
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Hold a current unrestricted worldwide passport
- Proven ability to work within a pressurised environment
- Ability to use own initiative
- High level of commitment and flexibility.
Staff will be entitled to preferential ticketing on the flight network.