AIRLINE CREW CONTROLLERDublin
You will be a real team player, have an aviation background, have an excellent understanding the airline industry in terms of shift patterns, rostering and FTLs. Full training provided so if this sounds like you, please read on:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensuring that crew resources are managed in compliance with statutory regulations
- Prioritising safety and punctuality in all crewing decisions
- Thorough and in-depth knowledge of FTLs
- Co-ordination of crew hotel and transport requirements
- Having a working knowledge of crew agreements and roster policies
- Maintaining excellent communications with the crew and relevant managers
- Thorough knowledge and management of crew training requirements on the live roster
- Adherence to departmental procedures
- Maintaining the integrity of the airlines flying plan.
- Previous experience as a Crew Controller is certainly preferred but we'll offer on the job training too
- Knowledge of the aviation industry
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Hold a current unrestricted worldwide passport
- Proven ability to work within a pressurised environment
- Ability to use own initiative
- High level of commitment and flexibility.
Staff will be entitled to preferential ticketing on the flight network.