CAE Parc Aviation are presently accepting applications for a Compliance Analyst.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 2nd June, as the requirement has an immediate start.
Job: Compliance Analyst
Location: Shannon, Co Clare
Contract term: Contract – Temp Assignment - 12 months
Salary: Competitive and commensurate with experience
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Reporting to: SVP & Manager Global Legal Services
- Perform AML due diligence checks on prospective customers, existing customers, related parties and investors for our Client and their managed client accounts.
- Collaborate with our Client deal teams to ensure appropriate KYC documentation is obtained, reviewed and approved prior to execution of a legal contract;
- Advise the business on compliance with applicable Financial Crime Compliance policies/procedures and ensure timely escalation where appropriate;
- Perform enhanced due diligence checks on high risk accounts and escalate/monitor any potential red flags for timely resolution;
- Analyse relationships and business activities to determine AML and reputational risks, advise business and Compliance leadership of identified risk issues;
- Perform on-going monitoring of Customers including periodic file reviews, Sanctions, PEP and adverse media screening;
- Support business metrics reporting;
- Support internal testing and audit requirements;
- Work with Compliance and business on assigned projects to drive policy and process changes needed for improvement;
- Full understanding and adherence to our Client Financial Crimes Compliance (FCC)Standards and business policies.
Minimum degree qualification in business, risk, finance, law or equivalent with at least 3 years postgraduate experience in compliance, aircraft leasing or another related industry.
- Location: Shannon Ireland (no relocation expenses)
- Proven ability to work to a high standard with strong organisational skills.
- Exceptional teamwork skills and demonstrated success integrating into a small, independent high functioning team.
- Demonstrated proficiency handling sensitive and confidential information/ documentation.
- Experience reporting to the senior leadership team
Please send CV and cover note by email to Ms. Bernie Kelly, Operations Manager, Aircraft Leasing Services @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: 2nd June 2019.