CAE Parc Aviation are currently recruiting an ATS Advisor for a client based in the Middle East.
- To advise the Director Air Navigation Services
- To Develop operational requirements for air traffic control especially AND systems
- To ensure that safety is given the highest priority in the performance of his/her tasks
- To ensure that best practice operational standards, rules and procedures are implemented in the Air Navigation Department
- To ensure that full consideration is given to the safety and integrity of changes in any participation in change management processes
- To develop and maintain an ongoing interface with relevant Stakeholders to ensure that safety standards are maintained
- To be a member of the IMS team regards risk assessments
- To work closely with Safety Manager and Training Manager with regard to new procedures to be implemented
- 25 years or more experience in ATC
- Project management experience
- Good knowledge of ICAO and EASA rules and regulations
- Knowledge of Airspace designs
- ATC Procedures
Interested candidates that meet all the above required skills and experience, please submit your CV immediately.