CAE Parc Aviation are accepting applications for a role of Crewing Manager based in Dublin.Job Description
- Lead a small team of Base Managers to manage day to day crew operations in multiple locations.
- Lead Base Managers in managing change and implementation of policies and practices to client standards.
- Assess current and future crew policy requirements to support our operational, business and people plans.
- Drive efficiency in crew management process and procedures and support a lean operation environment.
- Work with the People Management team to monitor and respond to employment legislation developments to maintain legal compliance including insuring up to date crew contracts.
- Develop and manage Employee Relations strategies and practices, in conjunction with the People Management team, to support agenda’s in local bases.
- Manage crew engagement initiatives and deliver of engagement targets.
- Ensure that there is regular face to face engagement with the crew across the different sites – build a strong engagement model to support our remote models and locations
- Manage compliance with HR policies and practices including attendance management, grievance and disciplinary and performance management.
- Manage onboarding of all new crew members in accordance with onboard procedures and ensure that the onboarding process are in place and streamlined
- Closely liaise with Finance and Accounts team to insure accurate and timely processing of payroll and expenses.
- Provide reporting, analysis and updates on Crewing KPI’s to management and client as required.
- Ensure all systems are used to support the teams and processes
- Ensure data management is updated and kept current
- Work closely with the management team to support Crew Operations and Client Management in delivery of the service to our customer.
- Ensure change management is in place for any changes to the service
- Manage new projects in line with changes that are required to the service
- Build on the existing service to support driving value add to support business growth
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum of 5 years within a senior crew management role within the aviation or related industry
- Strong project management and organisational skills with experience of managing complex product delivery relationships.
- Prior experience of effectively managing Union relationships
- Excellent analytical skills with an ability to evaluate, review and determine solutions to meet the organisations and clients needs.
- Ability to collaborate across function, formulate partnerships and have strong interpersonal skills allowing them to successfully build relationships internally and externally
- Strong presentation and communication skills and experience.
- Experience of creating and implementing policies to support the business strategy
- Working knowledge of EASA FTL
- Flexibility to travel between bases and client offices as required.