CAE Parc Aviation are now assisting a key client with the recruitment of Quality & Compliance Monitoring Manager for a new established EASA ATO based in Oman.
- Perform the day-to-day QA/CM functions within the EASA Part ORA Approved Training Organisation (ATO), ISI & GDPR functions, and assist in the Part M Organisations, including:
- Development and maintenance of the annual Compliance Monitoring Programme (CMP) to ensure the organisations remain compliant with all aspects of statutory, regulatory and customer requirements and ensuring that such a programme is executed in accordance with the approved CMP.
- Carrying out Quality & Compliance Audits
- Monitor subcontracted activities, by process of audit, ensuring capability and where necessary, facilitate the inclusion of that organisation in the Management System.
- Managing day-to-day activities of maintaining the Quality & Management Systems ensuring oversight of the approvals held in accordance with the requirements as detailed in the organisation’s relevant expositions and manuals.
- Promote, encourage and facilitate the use of the organisation’s regulatory documents.
- Represent the QA/CM Department in the Management System Review Evaluation Meetings and facilitate the development and review of procedures and policies.
- Ensure that all employees are adequately equipped with QA/CM Training as appropriate.
- Ensure satisfactory levels of document & record control within the respective business units.
- Promote and ensure the organisation’s Safety Management System remains effective in the ATO and its associated activities.
- Ensuring that all matters concerning (local) approvals and their necessary compliance with are dealt with in an appropriate and timely manner
- Monitoring compliance with, and adequacy of procedures required by EASA/NAA Approvals and any other regulatory bodies from time to time
- Development and maintenance of the annual Compliance Monitoring Plan (CMP) in regard to all EASA Part M activities to ensure the Organisation remains compliant with all aspects of the regulations and ensuring that such a programme is undertaken in accordance with the approved Audit Plan.
- Managing day-to-day activities of maintaining a Compliance Monitoring System ensuring oversight of the approvals held in accordance with the requirements as detailed in the organisation’s Management System Manual (MSM).
- Assist in preparation of relevant documents and manuals for EASA and NAA ATO approval.
- Experience in Compliance and Assurance related work and processes;
- In depth knowledge of EASA Part ORA.ATO, NCO, ORA.FSTD coupled with a working knowledge of EASA Part 145 Part M regulations with a proven ability to interpret the regulations and associated procedures and turn this knowledge into practical solutions;
- Previous Compliance/Quality Assurance experience gained in an aviation training organisation is preferred
- Excellent demonstrable knowledge of all EASA regulations
- Experience of working directly with regulators, Certification Bodies and other Standards organisations;
- Demonstrable knowledge of latest Quality Standards (ISO 9001, AS9100, etc.), assurances and processes;
- Fully conversant with and have a working knowledge of EASA Part ORA.ATO. NCO, ORA.FSTD and EASA Part 145 and Part M:
- Experience as a Flight Instructor in an ab-initio environment preferred or have flying and/or aviation experience:
- Have strong inter-personal, communication and presentation skills. Has a good negotiation skill and one with the ability to compile reports to a high standard;
- Be team focused and works effectively in a dynamic team structure
- Be proactive and have strong planning skills to be able assist in turning issues and problems into solutions with the proven ability to meet timescales. Is self-motivated and takes initiative to lead rather than be led; and,
- Operates with integrity and trust with the flexibility to adapt to the needs of the organisation.