CAE Dubai are looking for Full time Gulfstream 650 Flight Simulator Instructor to join their training department. Successful candidates will be passionate about teaching and excel in communicating their aviation knowledge and experience. CAE has training facilities in over 30 countries and our instructors will be expected to adapt their style to suit our diverse client base.
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) required
- Hold an EASA/FAA licence with unrestricted PIC Type Rating
- 4000+ hours of total flight time
- Gulfstream 650 type rating and operational experience in the aircraft is required
- Must have basic computer proficiency – Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power point and other internet based programs
- Fluency in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills and used to extensive client contact
Key Job Functions
- Responsible for conducting pre and post flight simulator briefings in a thorough, professional manner and in accordance with CAE standards.
- Conducting each simulator session in accordance with the CAE, Aircraft Manufacturer or the customers’ Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) as required.
- Responsible for conducting classroom instruction in aircraft systems
- Providing simulator flight instruction for the issue of licenses, type ratings and certificates.
- Assist with courseware development in the training program to keep courses up to date, accurate and responsive to the client’s needs and desires
- Completing the appropriate client training records accurately and comprehensively
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a challenging and fast paced environment. A competitive benefits package is on offer with this position. If you would like more information, please contact:
Ruby LiEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgTelephone: +353 1 816 1756
CAE Parc Aviation is an Equal Opportunities Employer.