CAE is a global leader in modelling, simulation and training for civil aviation. With more than 250 full- flight simulators in 50 civil training locations worldwide, CAE has the largest network of civil training locations in the industry. CAE serves
approximately 3,500 airlines, aircraft operators and manufacturers across the globe.
The Training Centre in Burgess Hill is hiring Instructors for its Gulfstream 450/550 programme. If you are an experienced professional pilot with an interest in training who would like to join a small friendly team with excellent career progression and lifestyle benefits, we look forward to hearing from you.
Minimum Requirements & Eligibility:
- EASA ATPL Licence and FAA Licence
- Gulfstream 450/550 type rating
- Minimum 1500 hours Jet time
- English ICAO 6
- Instructor background not necessary
- Must have basic computer proficiency – Microsoft Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, and other internet based programmes
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for conducting pre and post flight simulator briefings in a thorough, professional manner and in accordance with CAE standards.
- Conducting each simulator session in accordance with the CAE, Aircraft Manufacturer or the customers’ Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) as required.
- Responsible for conducting classroom instruction on aircraft systems
- Providing simulator flight instruction for the issue of licenses, type ratings and certificates.
- Assist with courseware development in the training program to keep courses up to date, accurate and responsive to the client’s needs and desires
- Completing the appropriate client training records accurately and comprehensively
- Other duties as assigned